Artpace seeks college and university students to participate in internships for academic credit. Spring, summer, and fall internships are unpaid and run for eight weeks with a minimum commitment of 10 hours per week during office hours (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm). Additionally, Artpace grants one two-month, paid internship for a graduate student in June and July.
- Director’s Office
- Education/Public Programs
- Teen Programs
- Studio/Exhibitions (rolling application deadline)
- Fall Semester: May 15 first priority & August 1 second priority
- Spring Semester: November 15 first priority & January 1 second priority
- Summer Semester: March 15
Artpace is dedicated to making meaningful connections with university students in a variety of disciplines. Tours can be customized to include in-depth investigations of the Artpace Archives and Resource Library, explore future careers for students, provide opportunities for creative response projects related to our current exhibitions, and more.
Please contact Chris Rabb email@example.com to schedule your next tour.