Artpace seeks college and university students to participate in internships for academic credit. Spring, summer, and fall internships are unpaid and run for eight weeks with a minimum commitment of 10 hours per week during office hours (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm). Additionally, Artpace grants one two-month, paid internship for a graduate student in June and July.
- Archives & Communications
- Development & Engagement
- Education & Public Programs
- Studio & Exhibitions (rolling deadline)
- =Internship Application
- Bexar County Internship
- This county-sponsored internship is a full-time, paid summer opportunity for an undergraduate student in Bexar County.
- Click here to download the Bexar County Intern application.
- Graduate Internship
- This internship is a full-time, paid summer opportunity available to a graduate student.
- Click here to download the Graduate Internship application.