Artpace seeks college and university students to participate in internships for academic credit. Spring, summer, and fall internships are unpaid and run for eight weeks with a minimum commitment of 10 hours per week during office hours (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm). Additionally, Artpace grants one two-month, paid internship for a graduate student in June and July.
- Graduate Intern in Archives & Communications
- Archives & Communications
- Development & Engagement
- Education & Public Programs
- Studio & Exhibitions (rolling deadline)
- =Internship Application
- Fall Semester: July 15
- Spring Semester: January 15
- Summer Semester: April 15
- Please check again later.
Bexar County Internship
- Additionally, Artpace hosts one paid, undergraduate intern annually through the Bexar Country Internship Program.
- Bexar County Internship Information and Application
Artpace is dedicated to making meaningful connections with university students in a variety of disciplines. Tours can be customized to include in-depth investigations of the Artpace Archives and Resource Library, explore future careers for students, provide opportunities for creative response projects related to our current exhibitions, and more.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your next tour.